Thursday, January 19, 2006

Vampire the beautiful clan


Vampire has been quite a popular story to tell ever since they started creating silent movies. Maybe if I do more research, I bet it's actually already a familiar term with the history of humankind. Honestly I'm fascinated by this world of Vampires. They always been pictured as this cool and high society clan whom loves to party soo hard and they dresses nice too! There is something alluring about them, maybe becoz of their portrait of beautiful and sensual being!
Do I believe that we live side by side by Vampires? Hell yeah! It's most likely to be true :) Immortality is the main thing that they offered! It's actually a bit sad if I were a Vampire and watch the people that I love dies and the world changes. Kinda lonely. But that is Vampire all about "loneliness".
As I were saying, they are such a beautiful creature. Here's to name a few whom I think suited as one.

Will you look at that sharp cheek bone, pale fair skin and sharp eyes! I think you would agree with me

yep yep the sensual one! again things in common high cheek bone, pale fair skin and pair of sharp looks!

Well some vampires also have that bubbly personality but STILL bitchy! :)

Well not too sure bout this one. Probably for the fact that he's not the pure blood kind and afterall he's a daywalker. Vampires are supposed to be nocturnal!

definitely don't know about this one. Actually don't even know what kind he is.

She can pass the pale fair skin test! Just becos she is truly beautiful he he he he :)


All time favorite!! Such a classic :))


Isn't she beautiful!!

No comments: