Sunday, October 23, 2005

joyeux anniversaire

The day I turn 28, Thank God it is not judgment day just yet. 7.30 am says my cell phone when it rings for the early wish from a good friend. 30 minutes pass midnight I did get a call from a closed friend, woke me up with her cheerful awaked scream. Still can hear the birds chipping away outside my room, the sun is still friendly and the weather still moist from the rain last night. My mood is calm with no frantic childlike mind enthusiastically awaits what the day hold for her. Do not get me wrong! I am truly thankful for today, I am just happy in a different level at this age. Maybe it is what they called "maturity". Though I still think there is that little bullying brat inside me somewhere, which occasionally comes out when I am being such a bi(a)tch! Lol ;p
Here I am 28 years old no less, ready for what life holds for me! Happy Birthday to me!!

No comments: